OUR CLYDESDALE HARRIER VALUES THAT WE PROMOTE
FOCUS AND HARD WORK
· Our athletes keep focused on their goals and what is required of them to be the best they can be.
· Our athletes accept constructive criticism and listen to coaches and take advice on board.
· Our athletes give their best in every session and keep an optimistic attitude.
· Our athletes accept that success does not happen overnight, that they have to be self-disciplined and give all aspects of training
the same attention as their running (e.g., recovery, sleep, nutrition, strength and conditioning etc)
TEAMWORK – TALENTED INDIVIDUALS WHO WORK TOGETHER TOWARDS A COMMON PURPOSE MAKE A TRULY FORMIDABLE TEAM
· Our athletes think of the team first.
· Our athletes try help others achieve their goals too.
· Our athletes always try to contribute to the club.
· Our athletes always consider how their behaviour and attitude impacts on others within the club and beyond.
RESPECT AND APPRECIATION
· Our athletes will comply with the standards of our club.
· Our athletes appreciate the experience of competing and how fortunate they are to be fit and healthy.
· Our athletes always take the time to thank officials and volunteers.
· Our athletes stop to consider the reputation of themselves and the club before acting.
OUR MEMBERS SHOULD SUPPORT EACH OTHER
· Club members should encourage each other.
· Our members should consider the wellbeing of others.
· All members can make a contribution to the club.
OUR CLUB IS ALL INCLUSIVE
· We welcome everyone to our club.
· We welcome all levels of skills and abilities.
· We will not leave anyone behind
· We recognise the achievements of everyone at the club.
· We always celebrate and enjoy the achievements of our club members!